This last episode concludes the series by featuring the five chosen winning projects during the ceremony in Doha, Qatar:
1. Bridge School (China) A school built as a bridge between two ancient Chinese castles.
2. The Wadi Hanifa Wetlands (Saudi Arabia) A multimillion dollar project breathing new life into Saudi Arabia’s capital’s previously polluted and clogged waterways.
3. The Mandinat Al-Zahra Museum (Spain) A museum built underground in order minimise the impact on the surrounding landscape.
4. The Ipekyol Textile Factory (Turkey) A building seeking to enhance the lives of the factory workers through it’s aesthetically pleasing and functional design.
5. The Revitalisation of the Recent Heritage of the City of Tunis (Tunisia)